Take a look at our presentation to get an overview of Aurinko Camp.
If you have any questions then get in touch with us by writting on firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurinko camp – is an international language camp established in 2000. Aurinko Camp is a main project of Inkerinsuomalaisten opintotiedekeskus
established by finns living in Russia.
The Aurinko Camp project is managed in frames of near-border cooperation supported by Finnish and Russian governments.
- Extensive experience (since 2000)
- Best teachers — native speakers from UK and Finland
- Daily photo-report on Social Media channels
- Individual approach to each child
- Interesting, extensive entertainment and educational program
- Team of experienced group leaders
- Friendly atmosphere for kids of any age
Infrastructure and accomodation
• Light and spacious dining room.
• Two sleeping campuses where you find recreation areas and an opportunity to use kitchen and fridge.
• There are sport area and cost line which includes bathing complex (sauna and BBQ space).
• Beach and a pier for swimming and orginizing sport activities.
• Accomodation in 2-3 beds appartaments
• Shower and toilet are in the room
- We offer 5-times meal a day «Swedish Table» (Breakfast, Lunch, Coffebrak, Dinner, Evening Tea)
- Menu: fish, meat, soups, a lot of fruits and vegetables, jougurts, musli, cereals, milk, juce, tea, coffe, deserts
- Additionally we offer vegetarian menu, laktose free and gluten free food.
- We orginize BBQ near the fire in evenings.
- On special occasions (Birthdays etc.) our chef makes a huge cake of fresh fruits and berries.
•Mn-Fr kids have language classes 9 am — 2:30 pm
• There is a lunch at 12 pm- 1 pm
•Classes are focusing on grammar/listening and reading 9 am — 12 pm
• Handicraft classes — focusing on speaking 1 pm — 2:30pm
Entertainment program takes place Mn-Fr 15pm — 21 pm and Sa-Sn 9am-21pm
Every child is involved in the process.
There are work shops, sport games, shows and concerts, quests, intelectual games, swimming, sauna, dancing and much more!
Packet of excursions is already included in the price:
• Old town in Savonlinna city and old Swedish forttress Olavinlinna
• Boat trip crossing the biggest and most beautiful lake in Finland — Saimaa
• Discovering beautiful nature of Finland
• Museum Lusto
• Sculpture park Parikkala
• Contact farm Mannila
• Art-house of Johanna Oras
- Entertainment park Tykkimaeki
- Aqua park Kesaemaa and swimming pool
- Adventure park Lekotti
Based on your choice you can book additional excursions. Check prices with a manager.
- Every child must have insurance valid in Finland
- We have personnel who can give first aid help to children on the territory of the camp
- Additionally our Group Leaders have professional skills to give first aid help to children.
- It is necessarily to inform us in advance about child’s chronic health problems.
Daily Schedule in Aurinko Camp
• 8.00 Wake Up
• 8.15 Work Out (Joga/Fitness/Jogging)
• 8.30 Breakfast
• 9.00 Language Classes
• 12.00 Lunch
• 13.00 Handicraft( language classes)
• 14.30 Coffe-break
• 15.00 Entertainment program (games, quests, workshops, concerts, excursions etc.)
• 18.00 Dinner
• 19.00 Evening entertainment programm (Sauna and BBQ, fire and playing guitar, cinema, disco, Mafia games etc)
• 20.30 Evening Tea
• 21.00 Little Fire time
• 22.00 Good Night
Parents with kids in Aurinko Camp
- As a parent you have a chance to participate in many activities orginized by our Camp.
- Based on individual request you can book a room for yourself in one of our campuses in our Camp.
- The majority of our entertainment activities (sport games and excursion program) is developed for any type of age group.
Dates and prices
Summer Sessions 2019
1 Session- 26.05- 8.06.2019
2 Session- 1.06-14.06.2019
3 Session- 14.06- 27.06.2019
4 Session- 27.06- 10.07.2019
5 Session- 10.07-23.07.2019
6 Session- 23.07-5.08.2019
7 Session- 5.08-18.08.2019
1 Session- 1.07-14.07.2019
2 Session- 15.07-28.07.2019
Price for one term 835 euro. There is additional fee charged — 115 euro.
The fee includes transportation on the territory of Finland and also all the entrance tickets (the excursions included in the program)
You can contact us by the following ways: